Saturday 1 November 2008

Changing location (again....)

At the end of March this year I moved back in with my parents.
I got my cellar back (bedroom and livingroom, own entrance and stuff).
Then in April I moved out again.
Me and my brother signed a lease on this old house.

I just have to say, I thought it would be tricky living in the same house as my brother again.
I could see all the fights and yelling silly names, but it's November now and we still haven't had a single fight. I am impressed things have gone so well here.

But, in this house we are living in. We pay 10.000NOK a month to live here!
Electrisity not included.
In June we were without a toilet, but we lived through it. Brother went to Thailand, I went to festivals, but it took ages to get it fixed.
Internet was unstable for a while, but we got that fixed too somewhat.

After a while the tiles in the kitchen started to annoy me 'coz you can't bake anything on tiles, especially not pizza which I happen to love to make.

I bought a new television and a new lamp, but realized that I didn't have enough electrisity-plug-thingies to plug them in, but we got that fixed as well.

The shower started acting up. Taking a 10min shower is impossible, and one should not keep valuebles in the same room, they'll just get soaked.

And, these days it's getting really cold. -3/4 degrees celcius outside, and we realize that this house doesn't exactly keep any of the heat when we try to warm up.

All this, and we still pay 10.000NOK a month. So I have decided to move out.
Back to my parents I go then! Hehe
Wonder how long I will stay this time... :)

Packing, and what a mess!


No comments: