Sunday 23 November 2008

Nu hairz & almost accidents(?)!

I couldn't help myself, I had to let a friend of mine cut my hair today.. :)
She is under training, but very good!
I am really liking my new cut, and she took alot, and it feels nice!
It's so much lighter and I keep swinging and shaking my head!
So now I have a slight headache..

I also came close to crashing my car today.. That was scary.
It has been snowing these last couple days, but it has been mild (from +3 to -2°C) and therefore the roads are more dangerous than usual.
This happened on the way home after my haircut.

I was driving behind this other car, an Audi A6 Quattro, so I thought that "OK, he drives a quattro, I don't. He can drive more daring than I can", so I slowed down a bit, to be on the safe side.
As we approached a sharp turn I decided to slow down even more.
There was a car coming towards in the other lane and he was taking up half the road so I had to keep really close to the crash barrier on my side to avoid him crashing into me apparently..

When the car then passed me and I was getting back onto my track, the slush on the road carried my car and I lost control.
As the car was sliding over into the other lane, the esp was desperately trying to get my car back on track.
All I could see was a brick wall getting closer, but I kept calm (so to say) and was more worried about what I would do if there were cars coming in my direction..
Luckily I managed to gain control of my car again and steered it back onto my track.
A huuuge, relieved sigh was let out.
A minute later I passed a police car and an ambulance. I am just so glad I didn't need that today.

There were lots of accidents today..
I am annoyed, there are way too few snow ploughs running when it gets like this. Lazy sods that won't do the job because the pay isn't good enough!
Wtf? What about all the accidents that could be avoided if they got off their asses and did their jobs!

........................................


I am glad it's Saturday night now so that it'll be Sunday after I have gone to sleep and wake up again. Laaaazy days ftw! :)



So anyway, here is me with my new haircut, showing off how much shorter it now is at the top and back. Also looking silly 'cause I didn't know I was getting my photo taken on msn :)

No comments: