Saturday 1 November 2008

Woot? I haz blog?

Y, I haz blog nao! :)

I am bored, so I thought I would write a few random words here. Sort of.

Dad's birthday today, btw! GzGz dad! :D
Cakes tomorrow then, woohoo!!


Not much interesting has happened these past few days, but this I found funny;

At the place where I work they have been doing some roadwork and they have been doing it since summer. We have had traffic lights and half-closed roads all this time, but yesterday they opened the roads again and took down the traffic lights.

As I took off from work today, I adjusted the volume on my cd-player and indicated me going to the left. No cars in sight so I drove off. Got my car to 3rd gear and I see a truck up ahead.
He is driving on the same lane as me and I think "WTF is he doing?".
I think it took me about a second to realize that it was me on the wrong side of the road!
I swung over to my side, and I had to laugh, it was just too silly.
I guess old habits die hard.. :P

It's hard to explain when you haven't been there yourself, but I hope you get the picture.
Oh, and just so it's said, there wasn't ANY danger of any collision or anything, truck was far away and stuff..! ;)


Oh, and my camera decided today it didn't want to be turned on.
I've tried several times, so now I am trying out the tips in the instructionbook. At the moment I am charging my battery to see if that helps, even though it was almost full yesterday.. Anyway, wish me good luck with that.. :)


The reason why I am bored right now, is 'coz I am waiting for a download to finish, it's taking forevarz..! :P

I'm addicted to using smileys, btw :)


Looking forward to Christmas now though :D
I am curious to how and where I'll spend it.... but I believe it will be good no matter how I spend it :)
And I actually haven't written my wishlist this year!
Don't say it's childish to write a wishlist, it's for Christmas, it's in good fun :D
But I am not sure what I want for Christmas.. Well, two things I know, but not sure who could arrange them.. ;)


Anyway, I'll write some random crap later I guess. I'm hungry, going for pizza! :)


Oh oh, but check out my awesome hat!! :D
It will not save me from stoopid, slippy, icy roads or any heartbreak, but it will definately keep me warm :D





No comments: