Thursday 13 November 2008

No, I said to myself. Then I got a little upset..

I was browsing some online toyshops. And music and dvds for sale. And clothing.
And gadgetitos (yes, gadgets, I just like to call them gadgetitos).
Oh, and tabs ftw! so that I can skip between these pages easily :)

Of course I wanted these things I was looking at, but
pay this month sucked, I have bills to pay, Christmas is coming up (woohoo! I can't wait! :D ) and so I need money to buy Christmas presents and stuff.
Oh, and I want to go to England in December too :)
And I have ordered myself a new pc! :)
And a new monitor! :)
And a hdmi-cable!
And Wrath of the Lich King, World of Warcraft expancion pack! :)
Have I forgotten something?
Probably.

But I have put my car up for sale now, which is sad 'coz it's an awesome car!
All the memories we have together, me and my Audi <3
.......

Anyway, I was looking at those things I mentioned, soooo wanting to order, but I had to tell myself no. Then I did get a little upset..

But then this cheered me up :)

No comments: