Friday 14 November 2008

Wrath of the Lich King

It was released today, and I got myself a copy! :D
I tell you, the hours at work today went by sooooooooo slow....!

But I did get home eventually. I quickly set up my new monitor and put the disc in my computer to install. While it was being installed I quickly ate dinner and set up my old monitor for my parents, showed it off and headed back downstairs to my room.

There were patches after patches to install, but it went quick and easy.
Finally! I could click play, so I did :D
Awesome cinematics as usual, I agreed on all the terms and conditions, logged in (praying I still had gametime) and I was good to go!

Half my guild was already in Northrend (new place) and were busy busy.
I tried to figure out how to get there myself, but after 2 mins not remembering how, I remembered something else instead.. Death Knight!
(new class)

So I logged out and made myself a Night Elf Death Knight <3
I started on lvl 55, which I found strange, but sort of a relief really, that I wouldn't have to start ALL OVER (AGAIN!
(I have many alts..)).

Loved the looks, the evilness, the quests, loved it all!
So I played for about 3 hours, 2 hours too long..
I just logged out actually.. :D

I got to witness a huge fight in near the "Light's Hope Chapel" in Plaguelands too, it was awesome! Wonder if the other people on the server get to see it too.
Now I can't wait for tomorrow to play more, this rocked! :D


Here is Talleah (my character) and The Lich King posing.
Screenshot taken somewhere between my first 5 minutes as a Death Knight :D

No comments: