Saturday 8 November 2008

Computah gotz nu powah-supply tody :)

On Monday the electrisity went out and the powersupply on my computer got cranky, so my computer wouldn't start.
Luckily I had my server-pc.
It's crappy for 'normal' use like web-browsing, instant messaging, gaming and stuff, so it has been NO fun..!

BUT, today me and waify (Kristina) went to visit my bestmate and I brought my computer for him to look at, and I got to borrow his powersupply! And now it works! :D

But we also ordered me a new desktop pc, coz mine is almost 4 years old and soooooo outdated!
So in about 2 weeks I'll have a new pc and I am really looking forward to it! :D

And.. This is my computer how it looks now.................. xD


Bestmate Martinus this, fixing my computah :)
Waify Kristina this,
she bought the new Metallica cd the same day^^

No comments: