Saturday 3 January 2009

I'm painting a model!

Me and my boyfriend went to Leicester about 2 weeks ago.
We stopped by Games Workshop where we decided to buy a Warhammer model each.

I bought "Necron C'tan the Nightbringer", and I convinced Benji to buy a "High Elf Lord on Dragon".
We started painting when we got home, but we've been busy so haven't finished them yet.
Hopefully I will get to finish mine before I go home.
I am leaving on Tuesday, so only have a few days.. :(
We'll see what time we have for painting before then.

Apparently I started with a quite difficult one (which is also my very first model ever!), but it's fun. I think I am actually doing ok :)

I have tried to be good with progress pictures, so here's some!


The Nightbringer assembled and ready for base coat!


Looking fierce with base coat!


Base painted!


Started painting C'tan himself.
I was worried 'cause I was shaking so much (nervous!) and got some paint outside where it was supposed to be, but I will repaint it black for the robes so it's no worry :)


No comments: