Wednesday 14 January 2009

CAFFEINE!!!!11ONEOEN1

On Tuesday I drove Kristina to Ørsta for her drivinglession.
We got breakfast at Shell, sausages and coke.
[First intake of caffeine]

And while she was off to her drivinglession, I went to the mall.
Picked her up an hour and a half later and we went home.
I went for a shower and she walked my dog and tried on her new clothes.

Then we went to pick up Malin and headed to Ulsteinvik.
After wandering around the shops for a while we decided to sit down and have something to eat. We stopped by "Sunt & Nam" and had some Chinese food.
And coke.
[Second intake of caffeine]

Then we wandered around a few more shops before we went to KaffeBaren (our local coffee bar).
[Third intake of caffeine]

That was about 3pm-ish.
We sat down, had coffee and played with dutty cards :)

3 hours later I called up some friends wondering if they would join us.
By then we had already had a few cups of coffee.

About 40 minutes later, they were there with us. We ordered more coffee.
[X? intake of coffee]

We had good laughs and much fun (and coffee).

When we left at 9pm I have no idea how much coffee me and Kristina had consumed over the past 6 hours, but I'm guessing the number was close to 10..
Each.

After saying goodbye to our friends we decided to take the trip to Hareid to pick up Kristina's bracelet at a friend of hers.

We laughed and got really silly in the car on the way to his house, so I said I would just stay in the car while she got her bracelet, so that I wouldn't embarrass her! Haha

When we got there I really needed a wee, so I decided to join her, but to be quick and we'd leave.

We rang the doorbell and waited. Looking at each other and laughing.
Then he answered and I went "Hai! May I please use your bathroom, please??".
Sure I could.
Then I was wondering if I should take my shoes off, and instead of asking that, I asked "Shall I take off my clothes?" and Kristina cracked up, then so did I.

We stood in the hall for a while with me just being silly and laughing.
We discussed me, what I am like when I am drunk..
I tried to convince him to give me a Metallica concert-ticket for my birthday..
I told them about my dildo on my keys.. I spoke so fast my words got mixed, I actually have 3 dice on my keys, no dildo!
They said they found it entertaining, but I woke up the next day in shame.. :)

Was fun though! :D

This is a pic of one of my first coffee mochas :)

No comments: