Thursday 5 March 2009

A Lesson Learned In Life

Almost every day we learn something new.
Some things are worth taking with us further. Some things we forget straight away.
Some things we learn the hard way.
Some things we are grateful for.
Some things we wish we had never learned.

It could be anything from;
learning that beer, wine and tequila = bad,
to;
learning that teachers don't like you filling out tests with that pink pen you loved so much..



What have I learned in my (almost) 21 years then?

  • I have learned that if you shake your fizzy drink.. Well, don't we all know that one?
  • I have also learned from experience that beer, wine and tequila don't match very well on the same night.
  • I have learned that you can't trust everyone, but they all deserve a chance.
  • I have learned that it's better to regret something you have done than to regret something you didn't do.
  • I have learned that no matter how you twist it or turn it, friends are and always will be, the most important thing in your life!
But it isn't always that easy to remember.



Treasure what you've got, don't be afraid to take a leap, and don't ever let anyone make your decisions for you.
Keep living, keep learning! :)






Don't look like he remembered what happens when you shake
a bottle of fizzy stuffs right before drinking it..
^^

No comments: